Infinity pools are stunning manmade creations, where pools are made in such a manner that their edge seems to disappear into infinity. These creations create a stunning panorama which is a real feast for the eye. The idea of infinity pools originally goes back to the 17th century Deer Fountain in the Palace of Versailles. Another theory says that the pool was invented in Bali, Indonesia for the first time. Today, many luxurious hotels and resorts around the world boast of some of the most wonderful looking infinity pools.
Here are the 10 stunning infinity pools:
10. Sheraton Waikiki, Hawaii
9. Kempinski Hotel Ishtar, Dead Sea in Jordan
8. An Infinity Edge Swimming Pool, Skypark at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
7. Kandalama Hotel in Dambulla, Sri Lanka
6. Amazing Infinity Pool by the Sea in Phuket, Thailand
5. Rangali Island Infinity Pool in Maldives
4. Infinity Pool Reflecting the Sky at Hotel Villa Mahal in Turkey
3. Golden Triangle Resort in Chiang Rai, Thailand
2. Infinity Pool Aerial Shot at Alila Ubud Hotel in Bali, Indonesia
1. Lake Manyara Serena Lodge Infinity Pool in Tanzania, Africa
All these amazing infinity pools are some of the most wonderful creations around the world and are visited by thousands of people every year. In addition to these stunning man made infinity pools, there is also a natural creation in Luang Prabang in Laos, which is known as Tat Kuang Si Waterfall.